Bridgestone Americas Inc. launched the new all-weather Firestone FD 692.
The tire is all-weather dependable, SmartWay verified, and California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant to reduce fuel consumption without compromising performance and good traction.
Firestone FD692 is rigorously engineered to perform for drivers who desire comfort on the road and is suitable for commercial trucks and buses.
The new Bridgestone Firestone FD692 tire is now available in four sizes in the U.S. and Canada but only 11R22.5 is released for now.
The tire comes with no manufacturer’s tread life warranty but a basic limited warranty that guarantees that the tire will be replaced charging a prorated amount covering up 4 years from the date of purchase (with proof of purchase and date) or 5 years from the date the tire is manufactured (if there is no proof of purchase date).
Bridgestone Firestone FD692
Bridgestone is committed to making mobility more efficient for fleets by introducing the new Firestone FD692 fuel-efficient drive tire to help fleets capitalize on the full performance potential of their valuable tire assets without sacrificing durability, good traction, and comfortable ride.
The new tire is uniquely designed with the latest technological advancements to achieve the long-lasting wear, efficiency, and dependability that hard-working fleets demand from their tires.
The all-weather tire is engineered with 400% more biting edges than its predecessors to provide advanced traction in all conditions and is certified with 3PMSF.
It is engineered for the drive position, and the tire is designed for confident control in wet conditions with increased shoulder slots and deeper sipes.
Bridgestone FD692 tire comes with between 5 to 10% additional wet traction than its leading competitors.
- Firestone FD692 comes with a high-rigidity tread pattern to control the movement of the tire’s tread blocks for even wear and reduced rolling resistance
- It carries a proprietary sidewall technology and design that limits heat loss, improves fuel efficiency, and reduces overall tire weight without sacrificing durability.
- Built with a stone ejector platform to increase casing retreadability by preventing trapped stones from pushing into tread grooves and piercing the tire’s belt layer.
- The tire comes with rugged shoulder slots which help to evacuate water and enhances confident control in rain and snow.
- FD692 comes with an optimized bead design that lowers rolling resistance and improves fuel economy.
- The innovative sidewall design reduces overall tire weight to improve fuel efficiency without sacrificing durability
- The tire is built with 3D siping which provide 400% more biting edges that help increase traction across many road and weather conditions
Firestone FD692 tire comes with no manufacturer’s tread life warranty but a basic limited warranty which guarantees that the tire will be replaced charging a prorated amount covering up 4 years from the date of purchase (with proof of purchase and date) or 5 years from the date the tire is manufactured (if there is no proof of purchase date).
- Aggressive tread design
- SmartWay verified
- Great handling
- Good traction
- Fuel efficiency
- Comes with no treadwear warranty
The all-weather Bridgestone Firestone FD692 tire is 3PMSF certified to provide dependable performance in wet and winter weather conditions.
It boasts shoulder slots that provide confident control when used in rain and snow.
These shoulder slots help evacuate water, thus providing longer tire life and safer drive.
FD692 tire is a fuel-efficient, SmartWay-verified, and California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant tire backed by the Firestone brand.
It is engineered with 400% more biting edges than its predecessor.
We hope you find our review informative enough to serve the purpose of your search.
If you have a question, review or comment drop it in the box below.
We will be glad to hear from you.