The Discoverer EnduraMax is a touring all-season tire designed for crossovers, SUVs, and pickup trucks drivers that desire both a comfortable ride and great handling in a tire.
It comes with a new technology that reduces road-noise, enhances durability, and offers confident year-round performance and longevity.
You will learn all about it in this Cooper Discoverer Enduramax review.
Cooper Discoverer Enduramax
Cooper Discoverer Enduramax is an all-season touring tire developed for crossover and SUV vehicles.
It is well-built to deliver durability on harsh, rough roads and city streets.
It has a winter-grip sawtooth groove for enhanced snow traction while delivering exceptionally quiet ride quality.
The tire resists abrasion and wears from rough conditions with its cut- and chip-resistant for impressive performance on gravel roads and winter-grip saw-tooth groove which enhances snow traction.
The tire is reinforced by a durable inner construction that keeps its shape on uneven surfaces and strong off-road style belts for proven long-term strength.
Enduramax A/S tire is severe-weather rated for confidence in the worst winter conditions while its nylon reinforced interior delivers high-speed capability and durability.
- The durable-tread withstands cuts, scrapes, and chunking.
- The strong steel belts maintain structure over miles of rough roads.
- Its specially designed tread resists freezing in cold temperatures.
- The winter grip technology confidently tackles changing seasons with saw tooth grooves for better traction.
- The zigzag sipes in the shoulders provide traction on slick surfaces.
- The symmetric pattern on the tire is designed to minimize tread noise for a quiet experience.
- Extra strength steel belts stand up better to rough roads and also improve handling.
- The tire is reinforced by a durable inner construction that keeps its shape on uneven surfaces and strong off-road style belts for proven longevity.
- Its armor belt features extra strength while the light truck steel belts provide enhanced strength.
Comes with a 60,000 miles tread-life warranty; half mileage (if the front and rear tires are of different sizes), uniformity warranty of first 2/32” of wear and later prorated until 2/32” and workmanship & materials warranty of free replacement of 2/32” wear and the remaining depth until 2/32”.
It also has a special warranty of 45 day road test guarantee.
205/70R16 97H SL BSW, 215/70R16 100H SL BSW, 225/60R16 98H SL BSW, 225/70R16 103H SL BSW, 235/60R16 100H SL BSW, 235/65R16 103H SL BSW, 235/70R16 106H SL BSW
215/60R17 96H SL BSW, 215/65R17 99H SL BSW, 225/55R17 97H SL BSW, 225/60R17 99H SL BSW, 225/65R17 102H SL BSW, 235/55R17 99H SL BSW, 235/60R17 102H SL BSW, 235/65R17 104H SL BSW, 245/65R17 107H SL BSW
215/55R18 99H XL BSW, 225/55R18 102H XL BSW, 225/60R18 100H SL BSW, 235/50R18 97V SL BSW, 235/55R18 104V XL BSW, 235/60R18 107H XL BSW, 245/60R18 105H SL BSW
225/55R19 99V SL BSW, 235/50R19 99H SL BSW, 235/55R19 105H XL BSW
235/55R20 102H SL BSW, 245/50R20 102V SL BSW
- Lesser road noise
- Comes with an a-3PMSF symbol
- Good all-season, all-weather
- Better traction
- Great handling
- Not so good on intense wintry conditions or acute ice/snow
The tire is made with hard-wearing ultra-durable materials that resist wear and tear while driving on rocks, gravel, or poorly managed roads.
It is also designed for on-road comfort.
Enduramax A/S tire is developed with good light snow traction and endorsed to handle severe wintry weather with its three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol.
The new cooper Enduramax tire comes with a 60,000-mile tread life warranty for all sizes and guarantees your pleasure ride all year long, on any surface and in any weather with less worry.
EnduraMax is a good touring all-season tire if you drive crossover, SUV, and pickup truck.
It guarantees you a comfortable ride and great handling with reduced noise.
The tire offers durability and all-year-round performance while handling severe wintry weather with its three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol.
However, please note that while non-winter tires featuring the three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol provide additional longitudinal snow traction beyond what all-season (M+S) tires not bearing the symbol may deliver, they do not, in any way, match the capability of a true winter tire in all adverse weather conditions.
We hope you find our Cooper Discoverer Enduramax review helpful and insightful for your decision-making.
If you have a comment, question, or review of this tire, kindly leave it in the box below.
We will be glad to hear from you.