Global Rubber Industries (Pvt) Limited recently launched the Grip XLR MP55, a ground-breaking radial industrial tire suitable for backhoe loaders, compact loaders and telehandlers.
The tire is engineered with new-breed technologies that support excellent grip and greater stability courtesy of its uniquely built extra-wide lugs.
Its tread compound ensures resistance against wear and cuts, while the new tie-bar design increases tire life thus allowing for longer working hours.
GRI XLR MP 55 is currently available in one size of 19.5L R24 with more sizes to be released soon but comes with no Manufacturer’s tread-life warranty for now.
The tire has unmatched puncture resistance and durability that result in less down time. This tries to mitigate serious puncture and casing deteriorating risks when operating under harsh conditions.
Grip XLR MP55 provides an utmost dependable performance thus ensuring active support for the construction and industrial segments of the global economy which strives to build a more rugged, efficient, effective and pocket-friendly machinery for the future generations.
- Grip XLR MP 55 comes with extra wide lugs provide excellent grip and greater stability. The tread compound ensures resistance against wear and cuts
- The three steps in the lug at the center line prevent center lug cracks when taking on heavy loads and also allow higher traction for better productivity.
- The tire features a new tire bar design which extends working hours and tire’s life-span generally which means less downtime for vehicles working in highly demanding conditions.
- It comes with a special multi angle lug head for higher productivity
- The strong nylon-cord casing provides superior impact and puncture resistance leading to extensive tire life.
- The tire is built with innovative inner bended lug design that provide excellent traction and stability
- The cut and abrasion resistant tread compound ensures higher strength and prolonged run time.
- Grip XLR MP 55 comes with a higher tread radius which supports maximum foot print and firmer grip.
- Excellent grip
- Good traction
- Greater stability
- Longer tread-life
- Longer working hour
- No Manufacturer’s tread-life warranty for now
GRI XLR MP55 comes with no Manufacturer’s tread-life warranty for now.
The Global Rubber Industries (Pvt.) Limited was founded in 2002 with its ultra-modern solid tire manufacturing plant located in Badalgama, Sri Lanka.
The company envisioned safer, faster and secured advanced movement of material while its mission is to deliver exceptional value and assured performance in specialized tires through a relentless focus on technological innovation, engineering strength and operational efficiency per excellence.
The high-profiled and skilled pioneer management team had helped the company with the fortitude to build upon the path of excellence that has further propelled the company’s rating to becoming one of the leading industrial and specialty tire producers globally.
The company has an intentional and deliberate focus to continuously add value to its customers by providing affordable good products and matching successful business partnership with aggressive customer satisfaction at all times.
Notable tire brands to GRI’s credit include Green EX IR200, EX RT100, EX-FL800, EX-FT2/FT3, XLR-65 (all suitable for trailers, multi-purpose tractors and implement) and the recently introduced Grip XLR MP 55 a ground-breaking radial industrial tire specifically designed for backhoe loaders, compact loaders and telehandlers.
Grip Xlr MP 55 is a special tire suitable for various types of loaders. The tire has unmatched puncture resistance, casing and durability that result in less down time. This tries to guide against serious puncture and casing deteriorating risks when operating under harsh conditions.
GRI GRIP XLR MP55 does not come with any manufacturer’s tread-life warranty for now. It is necessary to let you know that the tire’s tread depth tires respond more aggressively to coarse surfaces.
It supports longer working period, wears longer and evenly with good traction and greater stability. We hope our piece had supplied an informative aid to guide you in your decision-making process. If you have a comment or question, leave it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.