The Hankook Dynapro HT is an all-season tire that gives all-season traction when driving on the wet and dry driving surface and on light snow.
It is designed specifically for SUVs, trucks, and vans.
The Dynapro HT provides a smooth and comfortable ride with good handling and good performance in dry, wet, and light snow driving conditions.
Therefore, in this Hankook Dynapro HT review, we will be taking an in-depth look at its performance.
Hankook provides this tire up to 70,000-mile tread life warranty for the p-metric sizes and a 40,000-mile tread life warranty for the LT rated.
This tire is also available within the range of size 15 and size 20 for your SUV, truck, and vans.
Hankook Dynapro HT
The Dynapro HT RH12 comes with 6 years or 70,000-miles tread life warranty on the p-metric tires and 6 years or 40,000-miles tread life warranty on LT rated.
Also, it comes with a 30-day free trial of customer satisfaction but only for the p-metric built tire, so if it does not work for you within 30 days you can return it for exchange.
Hankook covers the tire uniformity for one year or the first 2/32 inch of wear.
Materials and workmanship are warranted for 5-years and they offer free tire replacement during the first year or first 2/32 inch of wear.
A prorated amount is given for the remaining time period or down to the final 2/32 inch of tread depth.
- Good grip on a wet and dry surface
- Low road noise when driving on the highway
- All-season traction
- Warranty up to 70,000 miles for the p-metric tire sizes
- Warranty up to 40,000 miles for LT rated sizes
- 30 days customer satisfaction warranty for p-metric sizes
- The Hankook Dynapro HT tread is molded into a computer-generated symmetric tread design which helps in noise reduction, even wear, and improved traction.
- Built with a stable shoulder that gives a better steering response while driving.
- Its lateral notches for increased traction on wet driving surfaces and on light snow.
- Its intermediate tread blocks feature interlocking geometry and this helps preserve its block stability while improving its handling, as well as its traction on wet surfaces.
- Its high-stiffness continuous center rib enhances steering response and gives straight-line tracking.
- The four circumferential grooves channel water and help avoid hydroplaning with better traction on wet surfaces.
- The tread is designed with zigzag sipes and this increase the number of biting edges for improved traction when driving on snow- or ice-covered driving surface.
- The interior of the tire is equipped with two steel belts that are reinforced with spirally wrapped nylon for added strength and durability of the tire.
The Hankook Dynapro HT RH12 provides great traction for drivers when driving on dry and wet surfaces, even on light snow.
Drivers also get a good steering response.
Noise level is minimal and you can enjoy a good and comfortable drive with this tire on your wheels.
On Dry Surface
Speaking of pavements and dry roads, you might not get the level of an outstanding summer tire and all its summer feel, but you cannot deny that this tire does not disappoint in its performance when driving on a dry surface.
Or even while negotiating a sharp bend on a dry surface, you still feel in control because you will not feel its traction slipping away.
On Wet Surface
There is no risk of hydroplaning in the rain or on the wet driving surface.
However, it does not give maximum performance on wet surfaces but you can be assured it will give an above-average performance.
On Snow Surface
As an all-season tire, you will get a good performance on light snow with this tire but it is not recommended while it is freezing, on heavy snow, or in extreme winter conditions.
In these cases, you are better off with winter tires.
LT 235/75R15 104/101S C OWL, P 235/75R15 108T XL OWL, 195/75R16C 107/105R D BSW, P 215/70R16 99T SL BSW, LT 215/85R16 115/112Q E BSW
P 225/70R16 101T SL BSW, LT 225/75R16 115/112S E BSW, P 225/75R16 104T SL BSW, 235/65R16C 121/119R E BSW, P 235/70R16 107T XL OWL, P 235/75R16 109T XL OWL, LT 235/85R16 120/116Q E BSW, P 245/70R16 106T SL OWL, LT 245/75R16 120/116S E BSW, P 245/75R16 109T SL OWL, P 245/75R16 109S SL BSW, 255/70R16 111T SL BSW, P 255/70R16 109T SL OWL, P 265/70R16 111T SL BSW, P 265/70R16 111T SL OWL, LT 265/75R16 123/120S E BSW, P 265/75R16 114T SL OWL
225/65R17 102H SL BSW, P 235/70R17 108T XL BSW, LT 235/80R17 120/117R E BSW, P 245/65R17 105T SL BSW, LT 245/70R17 119/116S E BSW, P 245/70R17 108T SL OWL, LT 245/75R17 121/118S E BSW, P 255/65R17 108T SL OWL, P 255/70R17 110T SL OWL, P 265/65R17 110T SL BSW, LT 265/70R17 121/118S E BSW, P 265/70R17 113T SL OWL
P 255/70R18 112T SL BSW, 265/60R18 110T SL BSW, P 265/60R18 109T SL BSW, P 265/65R18 112T SL BSW, P 265/70R18 114T SL BSW, 275/65R18 116H SL BSW, P 275/65R18 114T SL BSW
275/55R20 113T SL BSW, P 275/55R20 111H SL BSW, P 275/60R20 114T SL BSW, 285/45R22 114H XL BSW
- Excellent all-season traction on dry and wet surfaces, as well as on light snow
- Good steering response
- Quiet driving
- Good warranty
- Good grip on a dry and wet surface
- Handling can be softer than required
- Not for heavy snow
The HT RH12 is designed for drivers of SUVs, trucks, and vans while providing it with great all-season traction when driving.
This tire is made for all seasons and it does not fall short of delivering great all-season traction on dry driving surfaces, wet driving surfaces, and even on light snow.
If you are in need of good all-season traction for your SUV or truck, this Dynapro is not a bad choice to pick.
With all its features, technology, and the performance it delivers, which is stated in this Hankook Dynapro HT review, plus the 30 days of customer satisfaction that can help in the convincing trial of this tire, you will not regret buying it.
As long as you do not have expectations above an all-season performance quality then you are good to go with this tire.
If you have a review to add, comment or question, drop it in the comment box below and we will be glad to hear from you.