Klever A/T2 is a new product from Kenda Tire USA Inc. recently introduced to succeed Klever A/T line (which has been in the firm’s portfolio since 2012) to give consumers more highway driving benefits while maintaining the integrity of an all-terrain tire. In this article we will be learning more about the new AT2 tire in this Kenda Klever A/T2 review.
It is designed to offer smooth highway ride and provide a strong off-road grip for SUV, light truck and 4×4 drivers. It is suitable for all wintry conditions having the three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) Certification and available in 40 sizes.
Klever AT2 is built with a sidewall designed to protect against cuts, tears and abrasions as well as interlocking tread blocks created in an A/B pattern for traction. It comes with a 50,000-mile limited warranty for LT specifications and a 60,000-mile limited warranty for P-Metric/Metric fitments.
The Klever A/T2 offers great ride comfort on-road and maintains a strong off-road capability for SUV, light truck and 4×4 owners. Certified with three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMS) the tire is good for winter driving conditions as well as dry surface. It’s all-season tread design helps to give strong traction in a variety of conditions and strongly “optimized” to reduce noise on the highway.
AT2 is an all-weather all-terrain tire with great handling and comes in prices you will greatly admire. The Klever A/T was designed to deliver a smooth, quiet ride without sacrificing all-terrain traction for drivers that spend more time on the road.
It’s built with large tread blocks that help to provide stable footprint while the all-season tread design helps to give strong traction in a variety of conditions and strongly “optimized” to reduce noise on the highway.
The company explained that initial rollout of the tire will be in 40 sizes, ranging from 15- to 20-in. fitments, with additional size expansions planned as industry and consumer demands. Kenda spokesman said “It has got to look the part and has to deliver.”
To proof the confidence reposed in expected performance of Klever AT2 tire, Brandon Stotsenburg, Vice President of Automotive Sales has these to say:
“While our current Klever AT has been a proven performer, we allowed the market to drive the development points of the Klever AT2 and in doing so, we tasked our North American Technical Center to push the capabilities of our new all-terrain tire to the next level.”
“Part of our job as a tire manufacturer is to address the needs of the market and build upon the feedback we receive, not only from our retail and distributor partners, but from consumers as well,”
“Our 2nd generation of Kenda products are providing outstanding performance to achieve the benefit package that the consumer requires.”
- The upper side walls are designed to protect from tears, cuts and abrasion while offering a better biting edge in snow and off-road.
- The tread compound (same as the Klever RT) but with additional rough-terrain compliment.
- The tire has an aggressive style and tread pattern for off-roading and strong tread designed with interlocking blocks that help gain traction in the dirt.
- In addition to the off-road features of the tire, the Klever AT2 has an all-weather compound with a high-Sipe density for snow and icy conditions.
- The aggressive sidewall and unique tread design enables traction for all applications and conditions, giving an aggressive off-road look without sacrificing on-road comfort and performance.
- The Kenda Klever A/T’s double steel-belted construction gives you long-lasting wear and uniformity.
- Selected sizes are constructed with a 3-ply sidewall to improve off-road durability and puncture protection.
- 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Certified.
- Great all-season traction
- Good on snow and icy condition
- Low noise
- Great biting edges for firm grip
- Relatively new hence no complaints yet
It comes with a 50,000-mile limited warranty for LT specifications and a 60,000-mile limited warranty for P-Metric/Metric fitments.
235/75R15 OWL, 33*12.50R15 LT OWL,
P235/70R16 OWL, P245/70R16 OWL, P245/75R16 BSW, P255/70R16 BSW, P265/75R16 BSW, P265/70R16 BSW, LT225/75R16 OWL, , LT235/85R16 OWL, LT245/75R16 OWL, LT265/75R16 OWL, LT285/75R16 OWL
P235/75R17 OWL, P245/70R17 BSW, 245/65R17 XL, 255/75R17, 255/70R17, 265/70R17, 265/65R17 XL, 285/70R17, LT245/75R17, LT245/70R17, LT235/80R17, LT265/70R17, LT265/70R17, LT285/70R17, LT315/70R17
255/70R18, 265/70R18, 265/65R18, 265/60R18 XL, 275/65R18, LT265/70R18, LT275/70R18, LT275/65R18, LT285/65R18
275/60R20, 275/55R20 XL, LT265/60R20, LT275/65R20, LT275/60R20
The Klever AT2 is a new brand suitable for SUV, light truck and 4×4 vehicles specifically designed for on- and off-road drivers. With 3PMSF certification, Klever AT2 is built to deliver a smooth, quiet ride without sacrificing all-terrain traction for drivers that spend more time on the road.
Its price is affordable while it offers great handling and good traction. You deserve the comfort it offers while cruising as noise emission can’t disturb your car stereo audition most especially on highway.
We hope you will find our Kenda Klever AT2 review interesting and fascinating towards making a right choice. If you have a review of this tire, comment or question leave it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.