The Falken Wildpeak A/T3W is an all-terrain tire designed with the adventurous driver in mind, as it is good to go any time in any weather condition.
It is an excellent choice for your truck to be at its best performance on aggressive roads and rugged terrains without losing its traction on pavement or highway.
This Wildpeak AT3W is equipped with a 55,000-mile tread life warranty and you will find it available from sizes 15 to 20 rim size.
Let’s get to know more about this tire, from its features to its performance on the lightest to the roughest terrain, in this Falken Wildpeak A/T3W review.
Falken Wildpeak A/T3W
- Silica tread compound
- Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol
- 3D canyon sipe technology
- Outer apex sidewall
- Aggressive upper sidewall
- Heat diffuser technology
- The rugged and rigid tread block
- Deep tread
- Outer apex sidewall which features a secondary bead apex to prevent the internal casing of the tire from been affected by heat and so protecting the sidewall on rough roads from cut and chips. It also enhances its handing and aids durability.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with the offset shoulder blocks for protection from sharp rocks, thus enhancing the off-road traction, especially at low pressure.
- Heat diffuser technology disperses heat through the tire to protect its internal components and this helps to provide stability for the tire when it is carrying under heavy load.
- Rugged and rigid tread block provides rigidity in the tread contact patch for stability and enhanced handling; it also prevents the stone from being stuck in the tread grooves.
- 3D canyon sipe technology help interlock the shoulder block for enhanced handling, stability, and longer tread wear.
- Silica tread compound for great performance when driving on wet surfaces and better tread life.
- Deep treads for lasting tread wear, good performance on the snow-covered surface, and resisting hydroplaning when driving through wet, slush, or rain-filled surface.
The AT3W is a tough-looking tire just like an off-road tire which still gives you a smooth and comfortable ride on road.
However, if you drive only on-road, but wish for a tough-looking off-road-like tire to complement your truck, then you can check out the new federal Xplora MTS tire.
If you drive more on a highway, then you can go for the Wildpeak H/T instead.
Although, if all-terrain smoothness, comfortability, and traction are what you seek, then this tire is a good choice to buy.
It will pull through the toughest terrain and perform well on wet surfaces without the fear of hydroplaning.
This tire rovides its driver with confidence and comfort on the highway, but you might have to deal with increase road noise when driving at high speed.
Its optimized tread helps it deliver in three areas which are its tread wear, wet, and winter performance.
It is also equipped to deliver the best on the snow surface, as it is even qualified by the rubber manufacturer’s association for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol.
235/75R15 109T XL BSW, LT 30X9.50R15 104S C BSW, LT 31X10.50R15 109S C BSW, LT 32X11.50R15 113R C BSW, LT 33X12.50R15 108R C BSW, LT 35X12.50R15 113R C BSW
LT 225/75R16 115/112S E BSW, 235/70R16 109T XL BSW, LT 235/85R16 120/116S E BSW, LT 245/75R16 120/116S E BSW, P 245/75R16 112T XL BSW, 255/70R16 115T XL BSW, 265/70R16 112T SL BSW, 265/75R16 116T SL BSW, LT 265/75R16 123/120S E BSW, LT 285/75R16 126/123R E BSW, LT 305/70R16 124/121R E BSW, LT 315/75R16 127/124R E BSW
215/65R17 99T SL BSW, 235/75R17 109T SL BSW, LT 235/80R17 120/117R E BSW, 245/65R17 111T XL BSW, 114T XL BSW, LT 245/70R17 119/116S E BSW, 245/75R17 112T SL BSW, LT 245/75R17 121/118S E BSW, 255/65R17 114T XL BSW, 255/70R17 112T SL BSW, LT 255/80R17 121/118S E BSW, 265/65R17 116T XL BSW, 265/70R17 115T SL BSW, LT 265/70R17 121/118S E BSW, LT 275/70R17 114/110S C BSW, LT 285/70R17 116/113Q C BSW, LT 285/70R17 121/118S E BSW, P 285/70R17 117T SL BSW, LT 285/75R17 121/118S E BSW, LT 315/70R17 121/118S E BSW, LT 35X12.50R17 121R E BSW, LT 37X12.50R17 124R D BSW
255/70R18 113T SL BSW, 265/60R18 114T XL BSW, 265/65R18 114T SL BSW, 265/70R18 116T SL BSW, LT 265/70R18 124/121S E BSW, 275/65R18 116T SL BSW, LT 275/65R18 123/120S E BSW, LT 275/65R18 113/100S C OWL, LT 275/70R18 125/122S E BSW, LT 285/65R18 125/122S E BSW, LT 285/75R18 129/126R E BSW, LT 295/70R18 129/126R E BSW, LT 305/65R18 124/121R E BSW, LT 325/65R18 127/124S E BSW, LT 37X12.50R18 128R E BSW, LT 265/60R20 121/118S E BSW
275/55R20 117T XL BSW, 275/60R20 115T SL BSW, LT 275/65R20 126/123S E BSW, LT 285/55R20 122/119T E BSW, LT 285/60R20 125/122R E BSW, LT 285/65R20 127/124R E BSW, LT 295/60R20 126/123R E BSW, LT 305/55R20 121/118S E BSW, LT 325/60R20 126/123S E BSW, LT 35X12.50R20 121R E BSW, LT 37X12.50R20 126R E BSW
- Great off-road performance
- Good traction on the highway
- Smooth and comfortable ride
- Warranty up to 55,000 mile
- Road noise when driving at high speed
This tire is for truck and SUV drivers that want the best performance in severe snow conditions, great off-road abilities, good performance on wet surfaces, yet smooth performance on-road, and undeniable traction on the highway.
This tire has great off-road abilities and delivers good on-road performance, with its sizes available from 15 inches to 20 inches.
The AT3W has good tread wear and comes with a 55,000-mile tread warranty.
It is confident on the highway and has less noise compared to most all-terrain tires.
Plus, you get less noise when driving at a slow speed.
You have no fear when moving through the toughest terrain or even the lightest terrain.
From all the information we got in this Falken Wildpeak A/T3W reviews from drivers who have gotten some miles off this tire to our own findings, we say this tire is a good choice to buy.
If you have a question, comment or review leave it in the comment box below.
We will be glad to hear from you.