The Pirelli p7 all season plus is an all-season touring tire that is designed to give all season feel and a great deal of traction in most weather driving conditions.
This tire is made for luxury and touring cars, giving the driver a comfortable ride, precise handling and all-season traction.
Comes with the Pirelli’s eco impact icons which indicates the Pirelli cinturato p7 is environmentally friendly and therefore its existence does not cause havoc to human and its environment.
Find out more about this tire in this pirelli cinturato p7 all season plus reviews, you might just find this tire interesting.
For what type of driver
This tire is designed for luxury and touring car drivers, that appreciates an all-season touring feel. With great traction on most driving surfaces and precise handling.
The tire is made for all season; therefore, you get a good traction on dry driving surfaces, wet driving surfaces and even on light snow.
The Pirelli cinturato P7 comes with a 30 days customer satisfaction warranty, so you can give it a try and if it doesn’t suit your driving style or performs less than expected then you can return for an exchange.
Has a 70,000-mile tread life warranty and a one year or first 2/32-inch wear guarantee on the tire’s uniformity.
There is no road hazard warranty however, it comes with unlimited number of years of materials and workmanship. Also, first year or first 2/32-inch wear comes with a free replacement then it is prorated until the last 2/32-inch tread depth
- The cinturato P7 all season plus tire tread is built with compound that has low oil and high silica content which help in better rolling resistance and to reduce their braking distance.
- Features asymmetric tread design that has 5-rib tread pattern that gives improved handling and better traction on wet and winter driving surface.
- Its continuous outboard shoulder improves its steering response.
- Four wide circumferential grooves which help evacuate water and thereby avoid hydroplaning.
- Lateral and longitudinal sipes which increases the number of biting edges to improve wet and winter traction.
- Polyester cord body for comfort while driving
- Multiple siping around the tread give this tire added biting edges which increases traction on snow or ice
- Pitch sequencing and phasing of multiple inboard tread block sizes reduces noise pattern.
- Two steel belts in the interior of the tire for added strength and durability
- Reduction in rolling resistance for improved gas mileage.
- Features good tread wear
- There is reduction in road noise while driving so you get a quiet comfortable drive.
- Produced using 6% less raw materials for a greener tire.
- Features flexible sidewall which help reduce deformation and unnecessary dispersal of energy
- Pirelli’s Eco Impact icons which means the tire is environmentally friendly and can’t pose as a danger to human and its environment
- Exceptional grip on wet and dry driving surface
- Low road noise and comfortable driving
- Better fuel efficiency
- Precise handling and all-season traction
- Good cornering grip
- Stability when driving
- It’s a bit pricey
- Noise could get louder as tread wears off
- Not for heavy snow
The Pirelli P7 all season plus is an exceptional all-season tire with an ecofriendly technology. It doesn’t fall short in its performance on most driving condition, we say one of the best pirelli tire.
Delivers minimal noise when driving thereby giving comfortable ride, gives high fuel efficiency and a longer tread life. The p7 all season plus gives its driver a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
On dry surface
You won’t be disappointed with the p7 all season plus wen it comes to its performance on dry driving surface.
Traction on dry surface is good, you get good cornering grip and steering ability are precise in any speed range, you get stability and feel in control while driving this tire on dry surface.
On wet surface
Gives good traction on wet surface, and you can’t be bothered by hydroplaning risks. Good wet grip while driving and great overall performance is what you get on wet driving surface.
You get a good performance when driving on light snow but they are not recommended in extreme winter driving surfaces, you will be better off with a winter tire.
The cinturato p7 all season plus is available in sizes from 16 to 20 inches, and with H or V-speed ratings
195/55R16 87V SL BSW, 205/50R16 87V SL BSW, 205/50R16 87H SL BSW, 205/55R16 91V SL BSW, 205/55R16 94V XL BSW, 205/55R16 91H SL BSW, 205/60R16 92H SL BSW, 205/60R16 92V SL BSW, 215/55R16 97H XL BSW, 215/60R16 95V SL BSW, 215/60R16 95H SL BSW, 225/55R16 95H SL BSW, 225/55R16 95V SL BSW, 225/60R16 98H SL BSW
205/50R17 93H XL BSW, 205/50R17 93V XL BSW, 215/45R17 91V XL BSW, 215/50R17 91V SL BSW, 215/55R17 94H SL BSW, 215/55R17 94V SL BSW, 225/45R17 94H XL BSW, 225/45R17 94V XL BSW, 225/50R17 94V SL BSW, 225/55R17 97V SL BSW, 225/55R17 97H SL BSW, 225/60R17 99V SL BSW, 225/60R17 99H SL BSW, 225/65R17 102H SL BSW, 235/45R17 97H XL BSW, 235/45R17 97V XL BSW, 235/50R17 96V SL BSW, 235/55R17 99H SL BSW, 245/45R17 99H XL BSW, 245/50R17 99V SL BSW
215/50R18 96V XL BSW, 215/55R18 95H SL BSW, 225/45R18 95V XL BSW, 225/55R18 98H SL BSW, 225/60R18 100H SL BSW, 235/45R18 94H SL BSW, 235/45R18 94V SL BSW, 235/50R18 97V SL BSW, 245/45R18 100V XL BSW, 245/50R18 100V SL BSW
225/55R19 99H SL BSW, 235/40R19 96V XL BSW, 245/40R19 98V XL BSW, 245/45R19 98V SL BSW, 255/40R19 100V XL BSW, 255/45R19 100V SL BSW
245/40R20 99V XL BSW, 245/45R20 99V SL BSW
The cinturato P7 all season plus tire as proven itself beyond adequate when it comes to a touring all season performance. Also, in fuel efficiency, comfortable driving, snow performance, steering abilities and its environmental friendliness.
From our consumer experience point of view during this pirelli cinturato p7 all season plus reviews, we say it is an excellent touring tire and a good choice to buy.
If you have any comment, reviews or question leave it in the comment box below, we will be glad to hear from you.