Built by Priority Tire Company, the Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II tire is designed for drivers of luxury touring cars that have passion for tires that offer predictable handling, everyday comfort and all-season traction plus enhanced capability in wet conditions.
Built to be environmentally friendly, the tire helps contribute to the environment with regard to energy efficiency, clean air, low noise and long wear. Read on and get to know more about the new Pirelli in this Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II Review.
Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II tire comes with improved technology compared to the previous brands from the company and it aims to deliver full grip on snow and wintry conditions.
Plus hydroplaning evacuation capabilities, noise reduction, good handling and remarkable traction yet in affordable price.
The tire has a new tread compound and an optimized footprint for improved behavior on wet surfaces and is good for passenger cars, SUVs, CUVs and light trucks and pick-ups.
Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II is covered by a 70,000-mile limited tread-wear warranty and available in 30 sizes with additional 20 due for release in few months’ time.
Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II tires are produced using eco-focused manufacturing methods in addition to featuring low rolling resistance (LRR) compounds and constructions that enhance your vehicle fuel economy.
This model enhances the high speed controllability, the all-weather traction while promoting fuel efficiency and comfortable driving experience.
It is an all-weather tire which delivers low rolling resistance and reduced noise while enhancing wet braking and year-round traction even in light snow.
In designing Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II tire, the company specifically focused more on wet handling and wet traction while maintaining the tread wear, winter traction, noise, comfort, dry handling and steering performance of their previous brands.
It is built with a 5% larger contact area and optimized footprint which improves its overall wet performance, braking and handling over the previous generation.
- Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II tires use an updated tread compound and internal construction to enhance better wet braking and traction.
- It comes with an asymmetric tread design that blends dry handling with wet road and wintertime traction.
- Its continuous outboard shoulder promotes steering response
- The tire’s pitch sequencing and phasing of its multiple inboard tread block sizes reduce pattern noise.
- The four wide circumferential grooves help evacuate water to increase hydroplaning resistance
- Its well- engineered lateral and longitudinal sipes increase the number of biting edges to enhance wet road and wintertime traction.
- Its 5% larger contact area and optimized shape improves overall wet performance, braking and handling over the previous generation.
- The tire’s internal structure features twin lightweight steel belts reinforced by variable-tension and spirally wrapped polyamide to improve high-speed durability, handling, ride quality and even wear.
- Good traction
- all-season traction
- Fuel economy
- Wears evenly
- Low noise
- Good tread-wear
- The tire is new hence no negative comments yet
The Cinturato P7 Plus II is covered by a 70,000-mile limited tread wear warranty.
195/55R16, 205/55R16, 205/60R16, 215/50R16, 215/60R16, 225/55R16, 225/60R16
215/45R17, 205/50R17, 215/50R17, 215/55R17, 225/45R17, 225/50R17, 225/55R17, 225/60R17, 225/65R17, 235/45R17, 235/50R17, 235/55R17, 245/45R17, 245/50R17
215/55R18, 225/45R18, 225/55R18, 225/60R18, 235/45R18, 235/50R18, 245/45R18, 245/50R18
225/55R19, 235/40R19, 245/40R19, 255/40R19, 245/45R19
Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II comes with a new tread compound and an optimized footprint for improved behavior on wet surfaces.
This all-season tire offers an excellent combination of high speed performance and all season traction while maintaining a secured controllability and traction in various conditions.
It delivers good weather versatility and improved overall grip in all-weather thus conquering different temperatures with ease.
We hope you find our Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II review suitable and informative to aid your decision-making. If you have a comment, question or review of this tire, drop it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.