Starfire Solarus As is an all-season tire built to provide all-season performance for passenger cars, Crossovers and CUV drivers who care for good deal, fair price and comfort. The Solarus AS offers an enhanced tread compound and tread profile for all-season traction.
The tire is designed to provide a smooth ride with controlled handling, and features deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction throughout its life. Starfire Solarus AS is fixed with strategically placed sipes to provide biting edges in wet, dry and winter conditions. You will get to learn more about this tire in this starfire solarus as tire reviews.
The tire offers plenty mileage, good traction and fuel economy. It reduces overlap in speed rating and offers more vehicle fitments. Starfire Solarus AS is available in sizes covering 81 percent of the passenger touring market. Starfire Solarus AS comes with a 50,000 mile warranty.
Starfire Solarus AS is designed to provide a smooth ride with controlled wheel and on-speed handling. The tire is good on rough, mud and rocky terrain, with quality performance in a variety of conditions including snow, rain and dry conditions.
Starfire Solarus AS is built with reduced overlap in speed rating thereby offers more vehicle fitments while moving. It is designed to assure excellent driving, remarkable durability and balanced traction.
The tire is made from industry-leading materials thereby guaranteeing all-year-round ultimate quality. Cooper Tire and Rubber Company added Starfire Solarus AS to its array of Starfire line to replace both Starfire SF340 and the RS-C2.0 brands. Starfire Solarus AS offers more vehicle fitments than its predecessors.
- Starfire Solarus AS Comes with deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction through the life of the tire.
- It offers an enhanced tread compound and treads profile for all-season traction.
- Starfire Solarus AS tire is optimized for all-season performance while it offers plenty of miles, good traction, and fuel economy for car and CUVs
- It comes with deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction throughout its life-span.
- The tire is designed with lateral slots in the shoulders to ensure excellent traction.
- Spiral nylon over wrap improves the tire’s contact footprint.
- Sipes in the shoulders and intermediate tread rows provide biting edges for all-weather performance.
- Solid center rib provides smooth ride and controlled handling.
- Variable pitch tread reduces road noise for a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound and profile allow for all-season traction in wet, dry, and winter conditions.
- Its lateral slots and shoulder grooves are designed to ensure excellent traction for the tire’s lifespan
- Remarkable road handling
- Good traction
- Affordable price
- Excellent driving stability
- Low noise
Starfire Solarus AS comes with an upgraded 50,000-mile warranty
Starfire Solarus AS Comes with deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction through the life of the tire. It has an excellent driving stability and can easily fit in your tire budget. Starfire Solarus AS is fixed with purpose-built sipes to provide biting edges in wet, dry and winter conditions.
The tire is made with improved technology over all its predecessors from the same company from industry-leading raw materials to guarantee ultimate quality and durability. You will sure enjoy the tire well in a variety of seasons ranging from snow, rain and dry conditions.
The tire comes with good traction and superb handling. We hope you found our starfire solarus as tire reviews helpful in making your choice. If you have a comment, question or review of this tire, leave it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.