Starfire Solarus As is an all-season tire built to provide all-season performance for passenger cars, Crossovers, and CUV drivers who care for a good deal, fair price, and comfort.
The Solarus AS offers an enhanced tread compound and tread profile for all-season traction.
The tire is designed to provide a smooth ride with controlled handling and it features deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction throughout its life.
The Starfire Solarus AS is fixed with strategically placed sipes to provide biting edges in wet, dry, and winter conditions.
You will get to learn more about this tire in this Starfire Solarus AS tire review.
Starfire Solarus AS
The Starfire Solarus AS is designed to provide a smooth ride with a controlled wheel and on-speed handling.
The tire is good on rough, mud, and rocky terrain, with quality performance in a variety of conditions including snow, rain, and dry conditions.
The Starfire Solarus AS is built with a reduced overlap in speed rating thereby offering more vehicle fitments while moving.
It is designed to assure excellent driving, remarkable durability, and balanced traction.
The tire is made from industry-leading materials thereby guaranteeing all-year-round ultimate quality.
Cooper Tire and Rubber Company added the Starfire Solarus AS to its array of Starfire Line to replace both the Starfire SF340 and the RS-C2.0 brands.
The Starfire Solarus AS offers more vehicle fitments than its predecessors.
- The Starfire Solarus AS Comes with deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction through the life of the tire.
- It offers an enhanced tread compound and treads profile for all-season traction.
- The Starfire Solarus AS tire is optimized for all-season performance while it offers plenty of miles, good traction, and fuel economy for cars and CUVs.
- It comes with deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction throughout its lifespan.
- The tire is designed with lateral slots in the shoulders to ensure excellent traction.
- Spiral nylon overwrap improves the tire’s contact footprint.
- Sipes in the shoulders and intermediate tread rows provide biting edges for all-weather performance.
- Solid center rib provides a smooth ride and controlled handling.
- Variable pitch tread reduces road noise for a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound and profile allow for all-season traction in wet, dry, and winter conditions.
- Its lateral slots and shoulder grooves are designed to ensure excellent traction for the tire’s lifespan.
The Starfire Solarus AS comes with an upgraded 50,000-mile warranty.
- Remarkable road handling
- Good traction
- Affordable price
- Excellent driving stability
- A bit noisy
The tire offers plenty of mileage, good traction, and fuel economy.
It reduces overlap in speed rating and offers more vehicle fitments.
The Starfire Solarus AS is available in sizes covering 81% of the passenger touring market and it comes with a 50,000-mile warranty.
The Starfire Solarus AS Comes with deep, lateral shoulder grooves to ensure excellent traction through the life of the tire.
It has excellent driving stability and can easily fit in your tire budget.
The Starfire Solarus AS is fixed with purpose-built sipes to provide biting edges in wet, dry, and winter conditions.
The tire is made with improved technology over all its predecessors from the same company from industry-leading raw materials to guarantee ultimate quality and durability.
You will surely enjoy the tire well in a variety of seasons ranging from snow, rain, and dry conditions.
The tire comes with good traction and superb handling.
We hope you found our Starfire Solarus AS tire reviews helpful in making your choice.
If you have a comment, question, or review of this tire, leave it in the box below, and we will be glad to hear from you.