Vredestein tire company introduced its Comtrac 2 Winter+ and Comtrac 2 all-season into the tire market. The duo was introduced as upgrade to the company’s popular Comtrac 2 Winter and Comtrac 2 All Season brands. The new models feature improved technologies thus reinforcing their predecessors’ achievements in terms of performance and suitability.
The new Vredestein Comtrac 2+ versions are set to significantly raise the bar for winter and all-season tires in the delivery van and light truck segment.
They are suitable for passenger cars, delivery vans, pick-ups and light trucks alike.
Vredestein comtrac 2 a/s+ and comtrac 2 winter+ suitably dwells on the already acclaimed universal acceptance of their predecessors in terms of wet surfaces and snow performance.
They come with a relatively high density of metallic cord in the steel belts which make the tread even stiffer thus providing superior stability with heavy loads and excellent control when cornering.
The two models are introduced in 13 (the winter+ version) and 14 (the all-season+ version) sizes but yet to be available in stock. Also, the tires are not yet supported with any manufacturer tread life warranty for now.
Vredestein employed its full scope of know-how and expertise to deliver world-class design and functions of the Comtrac2 Winter+ and All-season+ making the most of their predecessors’ achievements in terms of performance, durability and wear resistance.
The tires will be suitable for motorists and businesses that prefer to use a single type of tire for both the summer and winter seasons.
The new Comtrac+ versions come with better performance in terms of traction, stability and handling. In addition, they incorporate a special grade of reinforcing filler that gives them longer tread life of over 20% on average.
The resulting lower operating costs and savings will be a major asset for all users most especially small businesses and fleet & lease customers.
The newly launched Vredestein Comtrac+ versions which feature an improved tread compound that is more resistant to wear, promise to consolidate on their predecessors’ established formidable reputation among delivery van drivers and light truck owners for efficiency, comfortable driving performance, excellent handling and stable road holding.
Comtrac 2 Winter+ ensures high stability and reliability in winter conditions while Comtrac 2 all Season+ enhances safety and comfort in all weather conditions. These new tires combine safety and comfort in all weather conditions with excellent grip on snow and wet roads.
The two Comtrac+ versions come with 5% improvement in snow braking, 23% improvement of braking distance on wet surfaces and 20% improvement in stability and controllability.
- The Comtrac 2 all Season+ comes with a tailor-made compound for performance on both wet surfaces and snow.
- The Comtrac 2 winter+ comes with an optimized compound that contains silica to provide higher tread flexibility at low temperatures which aligns its stiffness with the pattern to ensure improved performance in terms of handling and braking on snow.
- The Comtrac 2 all Season+ and Comtrac 2 winter+ versions feature a relatively high density of metallic cord in the steel belts that make the tread even stiffer, providing superior stability with heavy loads and excellent control when cornering.
- They both features a new construction concept and a wider longitudinal open shoulder grooves that provide an even higher degree of stiffness.
- Their new silica tread compound enhances reduction in energy losses which is a remarkable improvement in shorter braking distance on wet road compared with the predecessors.
- High density of winter sipes in the shoulder area enhances additional 5% improvement in snow braking.
- Optimized tread compound with blend of polymers and silica offers 23% improvement of braking distance on wet surfaces.
- The reinforced tire stiffness offers 20% improvement in stability and controllability.
- Great handling
- Good grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Good snow and wet surface braking
- Wears evenly.
- Does not come with manufacturer’s tread life warranty
Both Comtracs Winter+ and all-season+ came with significant improvement both in features and technology compared with their predecessors.
The company Research and Development experts leveraged upon the credibility of these two previous versions to come up with up-to-date brands that meets the aspirations of today’s drivers who care for simple maneuverability, safety and road comfort.
The new Vredestein comtrac 2 a/s+ and comtrac 2 winter+ are set to significantly raise the bar for wintry and all-season tires in the delivery van and light truck segment.
These new versions also offer ten percent more stability when driving with heavy loads and a five percent improvement in rolling resistance.
While Comtrac 2 all Season+ offers high safety and comfort in all weather conditions, the Comtrac 2 Winter+ delivers high stability and reliability in winter conditions.
Your choice of either version as it may suit your vehicle won’t be a bad one when next you desire to change your set of four.
We hope you find our review worthy of your search. If you have a comment, review or question, kindly drop it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.