Another addition to the all-terrain tires from Goodyear is the Wrangler UltraTerrain AT which is built to deliver all-terrain traction, durability and comfortable on-road feel for trailers, light trucks, crossover cars, SUVs and Jeeps. It is designed for drivers who want aggressive all-terrain performance as well as comfortable drive.
The tire promotes exceptional all weather traction with assured gripping ability on dry, wet and winter surface. Enhanced by the tread design and all season compound, the tire maintains excellent grip on all road surfaces.
The tire has rugged strength, all-terrain traction and an economical tread design for pickup trucks. Read on so you get to learn more about this Goodyear tire in our Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT review.
UltraTerrain AT is all-weather perfect traction tire with large tread blocks that provide stable footprint and comfortable handling.
The tire comes in variety sizes to fit a wide range of vehicles, including: Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-series, Ford Expedition, Dodge RAM, Jeep Rubicon, Ram Trucks and Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota 4Runner, GMC series and Jeep Wrangler.
The Wrangler Ultra Terrain AT promotes exceptional handling. It is built with extra polyester that keeps the tire close to the road surface during on-road driving and help to decrease the road vibration levels felt in the vehicle’s cabin thereby ensuring a comfortable driving experience.
The rugged compound used in building UltraTerrain AT help it keep a good level of traction at all times while the tread elements increase the road contact. This upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability for easy vehicle control in all weather.
The enhanced wide grooves and the tread’s self-cleaning keep the tire’s footprint clean by evacuating mud and ejecting rocks stuck between the tread elements ensuring a safer all terrain performance.
- It features an aggressive tread pattern and tractive groove technology with an off-road tread compound for firm grip on all terrain while delivering rugged road performance.
- Wrangler UltraTerrain AT tread design helps provide good traction in a variety of conditions.
- Its large tread blocks support a stable footprint and confident handling.
- The UltraTerrain AT also features wrap-around shoulder elements that aids better grip on soft surfaces and help resist punctures.
- The tread features independent staggered tread blocks on the tire’s shoulders and center area with open shoulders and deep grooves.
- The compound used in building this tire helps it in sustaining its flexibility throughout the year.
- The tire’s internal structure carries a reinforced twin high-tensile steel belts and a polyester cord body that work together to improve the all-terrain durability and promote a comfortable drive.
- Its stronger steel belts enhance the casing’s construction which prevents deformation to the tire’s optimal shape thereby keeping the tire’s shape constant and improving its performing ability on all terrain surfaces.
- Its wide tread grooves manage to disperse water and slush thereby effectively resisting hydroplaning.
- The staggered tread design increases snow eliminating ability to keep the tire’s footprint clean and ensures it performs to its best ability and with ease year round.
- Good handling
- Great traction
- Good on snow and wintry condition
- Comfortable ride
- All weather traction
- All terrain traction
- Enhanced controllability
- Better off-road durability
- Limited Warranty Not Available
Suitable for Toyota Tundra, the 4Runner, FJ Cruiser and other types of cars and SUVs, you can be sure of comfortable, smooth and peaceful ride with Wrangler UltraTerrain AT tire.
The polyester keeps the tire close to the road surface during on-road driving thus reducing vibration level in the vehicle’s cabin and ensuring a low-noise driving experience.
The tire is durable and it ensures excellent handling in all-season and all-weather conditions. In summary, Ultra Terrain AT tire comes with improved technology and varieties of technical enhancements to deliver comfortable and safer driving experience at an affordable cost.
We hope our Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT review will go a long way in guiding your choice of tire to buy when you desire to do so. If you have any comment, question or review of this tire, kindly leave it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.