The Geolandar X-AT is an all-terrain tire designed by Yokohama for full size SUV, jeeps and pickup truck. The X-AT gives aggressive off-road performance as well as comfortable on road performance. It is available in 27 sizes ranging from 15 to 20-inch wheel diameter. In essence this tire gives the all-terrain feel when driving off-road, you get the off-road capabilities without sacrificing your on-road comfort and performance.
Let’s get to know more about the new X-at in this Yokohama Geolandar X-at reviews from the technology used in making it and how it will benefit the driver to Yokohama warranty for this tire consumer and its performance.
The X-AT is for what driver
This tire is for drivers of pick up trucks, full size SUV and jeeps that want aggressive off-road abilities and want tires that can take on rugged terrains effectively while still giving the good highway performance and on road capabilities with overall durability.
It is an all-terrain tire that can be used all year round in different driving surface. You get a good performance on wet and dry surface as much as you get in the mud or in snow.
- X-AT compound is molded into an aggressive symmetric pattern
- Zigzag grooves for disrupting airflow between tread blocks for better sound quality
- Five pitch block variation to improve noise quality by reducing it.
- Sipes and narrow grooves combination in its grooves for improved traction on wet surface or slush and in the snow.
- Aggressive shoulder with varying length of blocks for good mud traction and to serve as snow ejector
- Angular offset center blocks to weather through the toughest terrain.
- Sidewall protector guard against puncture and impact on rough terrain
- The X-At is built with the Yokohama Geo-Shield construction
- Its HD-2 off-road compound uses triple polymer blend for resistance against puncture and cut which enhances its tread life
- Three polyester body plies to create contact path that gives a good off-road traction, longer tread life and durability.
- Two high-strength steel belts reinforced by a full-width nylon cap to support the tread and for tire durability.
Yokohama equips this tire with 5 Years or 45,000 miles tread life warranty. Also, there is uniformity warranty for the first 2/32 inch of wear.
Workmanship and materials warranty are available for 5 Years with free replacement for the first year or first 2/32 inch of wear then it is prorated till the remaining 2/32-inch depth.
There is 30 days test trial for consumers, so you can get it for 30 days period and have it replaced if it doesn’t suit you.
The Geolandar X-AT is designed to blend off-road capabilities with on road comfortability. The off-road aggressiveness you get with this tire is undeniable, and there is stone ejector technology in place to save you from any puncture, cut or chip and hence aids longer tread life.
It’s zigzag grooves also improves the noise quality, by reducing the road noise you get when airflow through the treads. With its customized sidewall that blends with your vehicle while remaining stylish, consumers are able to pick which side they prefer to display on their wheels.
The geolandar X-AT cuts through the sand and ploughs the mud just as well. This tire exhibits good on road performance as well, with less noise and a lot of comfortability. It performs well when on wet surface or in the rain without the fear of hydroplaning.
- Different design on each side, therefore you have options to show the sidewall you prefer when mounting the tire.
- Customized sidewall with Mesa on one side and summit on the other sidewall.
- Off road traction
- Highway stability
- Long tread life
- Off road durability
- 45,000 miles limited tread wear
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Great on road traction
- Great traction off-road and even in the mud
- Less road noise
- All terrain traction on all driving surface
- Low tread life warranty
LT265/70R17 121/118Q, LT285/70R17 121/118Q, LT295/70R17 121/118Q, 35X12.5R17LT 121Q, 37X12.5R17LT 124Q, 37X13.5R17LT 121Q
LT275/70R18 125/122Q, LT285/65R18 125/122Q, LT295/70R18 129/126Q, 35X12.5R18LT 128Q
LT275/65R20 126/123Q, LT295/65R20 129/126Q, LT305/55R20 121/118Q, 33X12.5R20LT 114Q, 35X12.5R20LT 121Q, 35X13.5R20LT 121Q, 37X12.5R20LT 126Q, 37X13.5R20 LT127Q
This is one of the best-off-road tires coming from Yokohama in a long time now, for years they have been into the advan and avin series. This tire is great for driver that wants an all-terrain feel, aggressive off-road ability with on road comfort.
After the knowledge we got when gathering this Yokohama geolandar X-At reviews from different consumer perspective, we say this tire will suit you as long as you desire this qualities, so take advantage of the 30-day trial and pair it with your pickup truck or SUV.
If you have a question, review or comment drop it in the comment box below, we will be glad to hear from you or be of help.